Shak’s Z32/300ZX has been suffering a tire with a slow leak and all four tires are due for replacement anyway… The issue is that Shak’s favourite place for such products & service is Peninsula Tire, which is in the Niagara Region, and he’s looking for a shop in Toronto to spare the trip to St. Catharines.
The following is a list of interesting places that were either referred by Shak’s contacts or looked & ranked well on Google:
- Automotive Import Market (AIM): http://www.tiremag.ca/
- Tires23: http://tires23.com/
Next week we’ll see which place Shak chooses and what kind of 225/50R16 tires he puts on his Z32 original rims!
I just signed the petition to stop warrantless online spying at http://www.StopSpying.ca and you should too!
Here’s some background:
The government is trying to push through a set of electronic surveillance laws that will invade your privacy and cost you money. The plan is to force every phone and Internet provider to allow “authorities to collect the private information of any Canadian, at any time, without a warrant.
This bizarre legislation will create Internet surveillance that is:
– Warrantless: A range of “authorities” will have the ability to invade the private lives of law-abiding Canadians and our families using wired Internet and mobile devices, without justification.
– Invasive: The laws leave our personal and financial information less secure and more susceptible to cybercrime.
– Costly: Internet services providers may be forced to install millions of dollars worth of spying technology and the cost will be passed down to YOU.
If enough of us speak out now the government will have no choice but to stop this mandatory online spying scheme. Sign the Stop Online Spying petition now, and forward it to everyone you know.